Building good websites is about getting into the minds of your target market. Knowing what appeals to your market and how to provide and present the content is the art of a successful website.
Pretty Pollution has a process that we believe in. And we know it works.
- Get to know the CLIENT! Know the products or services. Know the company goals, the staff, what’s important to the client. The more we know about you to better we can communicate to your target market. Makes sense doesn’t it?
- Get to know the USER! The average time people spend on a website isn't long. So you don’t have long to impress. The first steps to capturing attention is to know what you target martket likes and to know what they’re looking for. That's a good start.
This is part of what we do before we even start to design a website.
Pretty Pollution specialise in the Adobe Business Catalyst CMS.However we have development websites in other programming Languages and Content Management Systems. We can engineer a custom solution that matches your requirements. Some of the recent implementations are:
- Integrating the Ameila Flight Booking System into a new website for a multi national airline. This included design and implementation of the website that was built using .NET. The booking system included instant reservation and checkout of international flights as well as payment and ticketing. Pretty Pollution also designed the email marketing solution which included delivery of html emails to airline subscribers on a monthly cycle. Pretty Pollution provided media advertising design and large format banners among other things.
- Design and Implementation of the new Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisers website which included microsites for over 100 franchisee offices around Australia. The solution was implemented onto a Domino web server in the Smartline data-centre.
- Ozhosting is major Internet Service Provider in Australia. Pretty Pollution designed and Implemented the ozhosting.com website onto web servers in the Blue Central data-centre. Pretty Pollution worked with Ozhosting developers, who plugged in the back end functionality.
- Design and Implementation of the David Babaii for WildAid website using the Netsuite content management system. The Wildaid products are an internationally distributed product with high profile celebrity endorsements such as David Babaii and the face of the product, Kate Hudson.
- D-BIT is an international company that provides premier payroll and other software solutions to medium to large sized business throughout the world. Pretty Pollution has worked on several website projects with DBIT including the design and implementation of their website and other application front end design and html implementation.
- Pretty Pollution engineered a custom built online “conditional content” email marketing application for a well known Australian cable television provider. The application queried a database of subscribers to see what packages they were subscribed to. Then the application would construct a personalised HTML Email, targeted to that subscriber’s interests. The application was design and implemented from the ground up according to the clients requirements. The application was built in .NET.
Website Consulting Workshop
Don’t know what you want or need from your website? Does the online and technical world scare you?
Pretty Pollution offers Website Consulting Workshops where we work with you to get to the root of your online needs. Whether it’s developing a site map, helping with content or developing an entire online strategy we can help.
Workshops start from 3 hours and after it’s finished you’ll receive our written recommendations.
...very high quality and highly recommended"
Craig - APFIMore Client Feedback
- Business Catalyst
- Business Catalyst Overview
- Business Catalyst Support
- Business Catalyst Training
- Business Catalyst Development
© Pretty Pollution Pty Ltd 2011 Sydney Australia