Employment Latest News Testimonials
Pretty Pollution seeks Front End Web Developer
Pretty Pollution is looking for a new member to join their growing team. We're a boutique agency who pride themselves on excellent design and execution skills. That's why we are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail to implement cross browser compatible pixel-perfect websites.
We are looking for someone that has been working in the industry for several years and is looking for a new and challenging role. You would work closely with a developer to quickly become an expert in the CMS we use, and to develop your skills all round.
We are offering a contract that will go Permanent Full Time to the successful applicant.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Solid knowledge of HTML + CSS (essential)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience building solid cross email client compatible HTML email newsletters
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic, reliable and fun
To view our portfolio go to http://www.prettypollution.com.au/website-design
If this sounds like you, please send examples of your work that demonstrate your abilities and a CV to email@example.com.
acknowledged us being a not-for-profit organisation and for that we are grateful. "
Jaci - Embroiderers' GuildMore Client Feedback
- Business Catalyst
- Business Catalyst Overview
- Business Catalyst Support
- Business Catalyst Training
- Business Catalyst Development
© Pretty Pollution Pty Ltd 2011 Sydney Australia