Email marketing is one of the most efficient digital marketing strategies to build relationships with your customers and engage them. It’s a great way to raise brand awareness by spreading quality content. However there are a few tips that you should consider when writing your email marketing content to ensure you get the best results and avoid unsubscribes.
Top 5 Tips to Email Marketing Content
1. Make it about the customer, not you.Nobody wants to read about why we think WE ARE GREAT. They want to self-indulge in a fun article because they couldn't resist clicking. Or they want information, something they can use to better themselves or their work.
2. Keep it short and punchy.There should only ever be enough content in the article to engage the customer. The end goal should always be a Click rather than a View. Write articles with this in mind and you’ll get a better conversion rate and therefore increased sales.
3. Build reputation.Work hard to build a reputation by having fun articles, information, resources and offers. You want your customers to know that they are getting articles worth reading. We measure our performance by unsubscribe rates.
4. Measure & change.All digital marketing is fruitless without analytics. Make sure you come back and measure your results. Why would you keep spending on something that doesn't work? Don't make big changes at once, start small but do often. This way you can measure trending.
5. It doesn't have to be hard.
We train our customers to write 3-4 articles per month. Yes this takes some time. BUT, if you post those articles as Blog posts you'll gain great SEO benefit. If you then blast those articles out to subscribers you'll get the Email Marketing benefits. If you post to Social Media you're taking care of your Social Media Strategy. 3-4 articles per month can reap high return.
Ready to email your first marketing content to your clients ?
A good email marketing strategy will help:
- Build brand awareness with your customers.
- Engage customers through dynamic content and drive online traffic.
- Increase sales for your customers. Making them aware of your products and services
- Get more followers on social media
- Position your company as an authority in a particular area
Now that you’re convinced about the benefits of emailing marketing for your clients, let us help you get the best content possible for your business.