Digital Project/Account Manager/Wizard
We're a creative agency with a small body and a big heart :) Fast growing with offices in Sydney and New York, we hold strong ties to Adobe (Adobe Business Catalyst CMS) and are clear leaders in Australia. We’re well known across the globe through our Digital Marketing presentations (Adobe MAX 2013) and other events (Australia/USA). We've traditionally kept a small team but we are now looking to expand. We have passion, ambition and cutting-edge quality appeal to both clients and employees.
We are now looking for a Digital Account & Project Manager to join the team. Part account manager, part technical adviser, part studio traffic & daily production management. This role demands a well-rounded talent; you have to be able to look great in any hat... We will rely on your drive, experience and skills to produce our projects with a hands-on and detail-oriented approach. This is less of project management role and more of a roll-up-your-sleeves and dive-into-to-the-project role.
www.behance.net/pretty_vain - our portfolio on Behance
- Fun relaxed working environment
- Flexible working environment
- Business growth opportunities
- Highly client facing
- Quick-thinking, hands-on, stress-tolerant and problem-solving
- Business-savvy and relationship-driven
- Excellent communicator amongst creative and technical colleagues, as well as client contacts in various roles
- Regularly involved on a day-to-day client and project level
- Intimately familiar with technical and creative project processes, and the impact of changes or delays on the overall project schedules
- Proactive, motivational, confident, reassuring and ambitious with clients
- Knowledgeable about quality assurance processes, digital best practices, and the industry landscape
- Knowledgeable about development technologies
The Accounts/Project Manager would balance the needs of both the client and the agency teams on an account-wide scale. The role demands proactive problem solving, creative thinking and sharpened organizational skills, as well as the ability to build trust with clients and colleagues. The Account/Project Manager will be accountable for client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency’s services, across accounts. Additionally, the Project Manager can contribute to growth for existing clients; they should be able to seek out and identify opportunities for additional work, and collaborate with current client contacts to identify business needs and contribute to bringing new work into the agency.
- Documenting technical briefs to freelancers and internal teams
- Liaising directly with clients
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Translating requirements into detailed wireframe prototypes, IA, functional specifications.
- Scheduling tasks & daily studio traffic.
- Updating and controlling weekly WIPS
- Project scoping and costing’s
- Site testing and revision
- Involvement in Marketing / site scoping and UX/IA meetings
- Involvement in Sales meetings
- 3-5 years working as a project manager (preferable agency environment)
- Exceptional project management skills
- Passion for digital
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications, but if you’re a wizard … we can talk
- Any SEO & SEM knowlege will be highly regarded, inc PayPer Click & DisplayNetwork
Remuneration is based on experience - and your ability to tap dance.
No Recruiters Please ... be gone before someone drops a house track on you!